Foot Locker Celebrates Black Creators Shaping Sneaker Culture with First-Ever 'Sole List'
February 16, 2021
Meet the Class of 2021.
In celebration of Black History Month, Foot Locker is honoring the next generation of Black innovators shaping the future of sneaker culture with the inaugural "Sole List."
The Class of 2021 counts sneakerheads who have positioned themselves to be a prominent voice in cultural conversations, contributed to meaningful moments that have shifted sneaker culture, and opened doors for others through collaborations and community.
This year's honorees count:
- Ari Chambers, Founder of Highlight Her
- CheKieta Jones, Founder of Kicks 4 Kids Foundation
- Dex Robinson, Celebrity/Athlete Stylist and Brand Manager
- Dion Walcott, VP of Brand Partnerships at Yellowbrick and Founder of Martk'd
- Grey Skye Evans, Multi-Talented Child Influencer
- Jeff Harris, Founder of #JeffsShoeChallenge
- Justin Johnson, Founder of Kicks 4 the City
- Channing Beumer, Founder of CNK Daily
- Nikki Boutte, Photographer
- Tausha Saunders, Founder of Her Grails
"We recognize that Black culture plays a pivotal role in shaping sneaker culture — the foundation of our business at Foot Locker," said Jason Brown, Vice President of Marketing for Foot Locker North America. "We aim to continue driving meaningful and lasting change across our company and within the communities we serve."
The Sole List Class of 2021 will be amplified across Foot Locker's social channels and will include video introductions for this year's honorees, showcasing their work, impact and what inspires them. To learn more about this year's honorees follow @footlocker on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.